Wednesday, August 11, 2004

six

a dozen scenarios are playing out in my mind, keeping me awake. i could wait for you to come check the drop for my blood, and jump you right there. that would be a great end, i would finally have some peace. something you said is still bothering me though. if you wanted me dead, and you knew which roof i was on, its a simple matter to take me out from a distance, but you haven't yet. instead you want a blood sample? i don't know what sort of weirdo you are, i certainly dont trust you. i suppose i shouldn't expect you to act rationally; i mean i'm not dealing with some normal sane person here. what do i care what you want with my blood? you can drink it for what it matters. you want something from me, that means i have the upper hand, right?

maybe i should just ignore your request altogether. we'll see how you like not being in control. i'll go back to planning our next meeting on my own terms. i change my mind a dozen times an hour, while i should be sleeping.

i can't let you get into my head like this. i should throw out the phone, go back into hiding and wait.